Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Day 1741 we are closing in on 1750!

How I ask this question is important because I feel that the answer you come up with may unlock the secret to your success. Now, I know we all want  and desire success, on any level right? Here is the question, what  triggers a change in your emotional state of mind? Can you see how that one answer puts you in total control of your life?


Today I burned 2371 calories in 60 minutes while using the arc trainer machine made by Cybex.


 did 0 pull ups pull up machine broken
  10 minutes of plank sweating like crazy all three ways
800 floors
    350 killers
    450 crunches
  710 q's
    I changed the order of the exercises
Weight 186

Day 1742 So, what does trigger a change in your emotional state?

No comments:

Post a Comment