Friday, November 23, 2012

Day 1736 Here we go 540 am at the door. In at?

Here we go Black Friday.I thought they going to change it to Super Friday.After a Thanksgiving of which I ate nothing all day until I got home from work and subsisted on seltzer, chopped salad with olive oil and salt and a baked potato, popcorn with salt and freshly roasted almonds. I sacked out after the conclusion of one game and the beginning of another.

Now we gym ( workout) and go to share another experience on a retailer's level of the Friday after Thanksgiving.

An intense workout where I thought for a few seconds I was going to lose it.I didn't and burned 2370 in an hour. As I did a 20 pullups stretched and headed for the door. I weighed in at 183 which might have explained my challenges.

My legs were stiff and by the time I loosened them up I could not catch up.

Day 1737 workout then Charger football! A Day off! Then ND football!

No comments:

Post a Comment