Thursday, November 1, 2012

Day 1714 The power is back on!

As I lavished in the lap of luxury. Turning the heat on at 415 am.Washing with hot water. Getting ready without the help of a flashlight. Darkness is a very real and powerful thing. It is times like the one I just experienced where it is so easy to understand how people's days years ago ended when it got dark. The phrase making hay while the sun is still shinning is a very powerful statement.

As I sat in my kitchen eating last night with no heat on and only a small piece of light that came from a tiny flashlight I was planning to go to sleep shortly after I finished eating. I was enjoying a nice salad of romaine tomatoes flax seeds a cold baked potato with olive oil and sea salt and a some nice chilled seltzer.

I sat there relaxing and wondering how I was going to keep myself warm enough to sleep.Then all of a sudden I felt a breeze similar to a draft after first I thought it was the wind kicking up again.I was sure I closed the window. Then I realize the breeze was coming for the furnace duct a steady cool breeze. Then, the realization hit me, the furnace went on because the power was back on. I jumped out of my chair and put on the lights.Hallelujah we went 37 hours without electricity and now we have electricity.

A great workout despite only burning 2289 calories in 60.

 did 35 pull ups
  7 minutes of plank sweating like crazy three types I am getting better
    330 killers
    450 crunches
  700 q's
    500 floors
Weight 186

Day 1715 As Hank passes the Babe

No comments:

Post a Comment