Saturday, August 11, 2012

Day 1632 We aim for double digits!

Eleven thirty five am start.As I slept from 2 am to 10 am. Had a late night, I was up for 22 hours.From 4:11 am on Friday until 2 am on Saturday.

Yes, 2445 sixty!
There is something about setting a goal and hitting a goal.There is more than something about just about killing yourself to achieve it.That said, the big challenge of today was to beat yesterday.The second biggest challenge was to do a two hour cardiovascular workout.The third was to beat 2400 calories burned  in sixty minutes for tenth straight day. I was all set to accomplish all three but, then as a was busting really hard to break through and burn 2429 calories( yesterday's total) in an hour I realized I was emptying the tank.My streak of burning 2400 was well in check but, my ego said "beat 2429". Then the other  part of me said what about doing the two hour cardio?

Folks, I was done. In fact, I lowered the resistance down to 7 after I did the 2445 in an hour.I thought a slight so down would allow me to catch my breath and blast out the next hour but not today. I have never stopped my two hour quest before but today I was spent after going so hard to get the bigger numbers.It felt stupendous.

Its been 2 hours since, and I still feel the glow.

I went easy on the circuit.I did 10 pull ups 5 minutes of plank and 40 killers and 520 crunches and 720 q's and 800 floors.I weighed in at 182.

Day 1633 ELEVEN, WITH A DOUBLE AND WE BEAT 2445 IN THE FIRST HOUR!   

No comments:

Post a Comment