Saturday, August 4, 2012

Day 1625 It has been a while since I did a double!

No double but did a good hard one hour. Burned 2403 and did 61 chin ups with a little more assistance( 94 lbs).Then 5 minutes of plank.I started the workout today after a nine and half hour sleep.My gosh I went to bed at 1015 pm and got out of bed at 845. It is hot and sticky now and was last night as my body needed a rest.I woke up and prepared a little for the radio show.

I am feeling good although my Saturday routine of work has been interrupted.I may work Sunday AM but who knows. Back to the workout. Where was I? Oh yeah, sweating. I crunched first with the quantum crunches did 1,000 then the killers I did 380 and finished that circuit with 610 crunches. I did 800 floor crunches.I weighed in at 184. More than I thought but yesterday's work load at work was not that high as I took tests online for most of the day.

Now we move over to this day right here.

Day 1626 We will get after it today!

No comments:

Post a Comment