Thursday, August 9, 2012

Day 1630 we go for eight!

Now, we go for nine. Starting the day with a private victory makes everything sweeter.Take my morning fruit, which I have every morning with my morning oatmeal and orange juice with calcium and seltzer. I was amazed how good everything in that breakfast tasted.

Now, back to the victory.I am psyched because everyday I throw down a number and everyday I go after it as hard as I can.Folks, you will not believe how awesome it feels to accept the challenge, go for the challenge and meet the challenge until, you have done it. When it is done as your first task in the morning it is even more awesome!

I beat yesterday by burning 2418 calories in an hour and I did 30 pull ups 380 killers 510 crunches and 1100 q's my q'shave gone through the roof! I did a short plank of four minutes and 800 floors.Wait- 184-LOL

Day  1631 now we hunt down NINE!

No comments:

Post a Comment