Friday, June 19, 2009

You never know what a good rest can do for your energy level

day 483 - a shot of energy-got serious rest yesterday. For first time in awhile sat in front of the TV and ate- all as healthy as I could had salad, fruit, dry cereal, pita chips and kettle corn and seltzer. Read a book and slept for 7 hours woke up refreshed. I took my son to school then worked out for 2 1/2 hours . Yeah baby! Did an awesome cardio burned 926 calories in an hour. proceeded to do 2500 crunches then 10 minute plank.( Thats where you support yourself with your elbows and balls of your feet . Did 10 straight minutes. Helped myself to 50 x20 lbs for each arms of curls. Then it was onto to the weights where I did 3 sets of 30 on 6 machines. Stretched and called it a workout! Motivating thought, what if everyone believed that the best was yet to come? Man, what an awesome world we would be in.

No comments:

Post a Comment