Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Day 488- I am excited, are you?

Big opportunity to get 488- need to battle the grinder( the broken cycle). I am curious to see if the broken pedal from yesterday was fixed.If it was great! If it was not, great anyway. The time to get the ride in is now! In a short while, I will be @ the gym and faced with the challenge. Since, I have made time for this early edtion of blogging, this gives me a chance to follow up today's workout with a later report on what happened. So, I will talk to you soon-

Well, mission accomplished! Day 488- My goal was to burn off 900 or more calories in an hour/ I did 906. I am pumped- Day 489 here we come. In answer to your question was the pedal broken? Yes it was, when will it be fixed ? Matters not in the least, I will focus on what I have and give no thought for what I do not have. I feel good, so lets just roll with it.

Two interesting thoughts and questions for the day- 1) define commencement 2) do you sing because you are happy or are you happy because you are singing? Both of this questions should make you think. And think again.

Whoever reads this, tell someone else to do likewise. I feel this sort of blog can start a revolution towards good health.

One last thought, try your best to make at least three people smile today.

No comments:

Post a Comment