Saturday, June 20, 2009

Day 484 the march to 500!

Vince Lombardi, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vince_Lombardi, the great football coach of the Green Bay Packers once said,
" gentlemen this is where we start the big push".
I seem to recall the saying whenever I approach a red letter day. I think what ole Vince was pointing out to his players was, guys this is it, if we give it all we got now, we will hit a big goal. Well, I have no team that I need to inspire, only myself . I can say I am focused on hitting this next plateau. Hitting 500 will be for you Vince!

Today, I felt well rested and did more than yesterday. I believe, life is lived on a hill, either you are going forward or you are going backward, there is no middle ground.

So, let us give it all we got, and fly up those hills.

No comments:

Post a Comment