Saturday, June 27, 2009

Day 491- The Saturday Challenge

Saturday's usually present an interesting challenge. The gym doors open at 7 am, my work starts at 10:40 am. Sounds like a workable time frame to do a workout right? Not exactly, riding for an hour fits in, stretching fits. However, do my ab core workout and curls it starts to get tight.
Now I nearing time to back it in without my daily crunches. So, although its a little tight I manage to do it.

Let's see, I have done this type of Saturday workout around 70 times. ( 490/7= 70 )- Whoa, you think I would have this drill down by now. I got a look at the condition of the cycle's pedal that snapped while was riding it the other day. It looks like they need to replace not just the pedal but the whole arm, geez that may take a while.

What motivational concept can I run through my mind prior to this workout.... Let me think- Establish a clear concise mental picture of the outcome prior to the task- I see myself getting a 960( calories burned in an hour) I feel fresh legs and an effortless charge toward that goal. I'll check back before I go into work and let you know how I did.

Well, I did 938 but it felt great! Had a 487 in 1st 30. Felt strong all the way through. Went on to crunch city 2800+ then did 10 minutes of plank- took over 2 hours for entire workout.

Two pearls of wisdom always keep moving- duh! Is it true that some fish if they stop moving they sink? How do angels fly? They take themselves lightly- o---------kay gotta run!

No comments:

Post a Comment