Monday, June 8, 2009

howdy all you consecutive workout streakers

My purpose of starting this blog is to allow all persons that have a current workout streak to chime in and share your streak.. So, if you have been working out at anything for certain number of days, plug in, let all of us know what it is you have done and for how many days.

I have been working out for 472 consecutive days. My workout has consisted of at least 1 hour of cardio workout. I have done 800 to 1,000 calories per hour for that time period. My equipment has been the lifefitness lifecycle http://www.lifefitness.com/. I enjoy the ride everday!

If you have been on a current streak of any type, be it walking, running ,cycling, rock climbing or swimming anything let us let the world know about it!

This should be fun, encouraging and exciting.

I know there have got to be thousands if not tens of thousands of us out there. Step forward and be heard. I have got some awesome ideas for this blog. But first, read the blog and encourage others to post their records. Be proud of your achievements!

No comments:

Post a Comment