Sunday, June 28, 2009

Day 492- The big Sunday fun run

Everyday the gaunlet is thrown down. Today is no different, which brings me to a quote or a saying or a thought, well, for god's sake choose one. Okay, a saying- everyday in Africa a zebra gets up knowing he must out run the slowest lion to live. At the same time a lion gets up knowing he must out run the slowest zebra to eat and live- Moral of the saying, when you wake up, you'd better be running!

Here we go - in bed @ 1:30 am up @ 5:30 am in gym @ 6:45ish- Challenge is there, am I the lion or the zebra? Either way, I am running to find out.

The challenge was met - Day 492 put it in the books! I was the lion I trailed the zebra until the last second then I caught it. The zebra being the limited mark of 900 calories in an hour.The lion being ME.

No comments:

Post a Comment