Friday, June 26, 2009

Day 490- I am getting ready to go in and get 490

Some inspiration- I gotta go, Rock. Its okay, I am not afraid.Some time when the boys are up against it and things are bad, the breaks are beating the boys. Have them go in there and give it all they got and win just one for the Gipper. I don't know where I will be Rock, but I'll know about it and I'll be happy.



http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Gipp



What more does one need? Lets go!

Did it! What an awesome workout . The details: On cycle @! 9:30 off @ 10:35 did 956 calories in 60 minutes which is great. I did 493 in the 1st 30 minutes which is also great. My record for most in a 1/2 hour is 520( set on april 5th 2009 in which I also did 1013 calories in an hour). Any time I crack 950 its truly awesome. Then proceded to do 3000 crunches loved it! Also, did 10 straight minutes on elbows and balls of feet in a plank position( excellent core excercise). After those excercises I went to the weights an d went and did 30 reps 3 times on each on 6 machines.Stretched came back showered and drank juice with seltzer and ate fruit.

How in God's name did I do that workout? I must burned off at least 1500 calories in 2 and 1/2 hour of excercise. I believe anyone could what I did here is why I have that belief.
1) I wanted to - anyone can want to.
2) My muscle memory did most of the work- anyone could develope that muscle memory.
3) I saw myself completing the task before I did it- anyone can do that mental excercise.
4) I had time-anyone can find the time if they really want to.

I believe if you want something badly enough you will figure out a way to get it.

Which leads my to a quick story:
A boy had fallen through the ice and only another little boy was there to save him. So, that boy grabbed a stick and started chopping at the ice as fast he could to open a hole big enough so the boy could come through - Sure enough, the boy was able to crawl through the hole and be saved. If the other boy had not acted so quickly he never would have been able to save his friend. Quite the story,HUH? But wait, there is more. When the other people who heard screams finally came running with blankets and whatever they could they found the stick the boy had used to save the boy. They all where confounded by size and lack thickness of it. All they all could say was how did he do it? That stick certainly was not strong enought to break the ice. There was older man who had remained silent until he could not contain his silence any longer and said in a booming voice " he did it, because none of you people were not there to tell him he couldn't!

There you go ! Listen to the voice in your head that tells you, "you could DO IT"!

No comments:

Post a Comment