Wednesday, February 24, 2016

The record stands as of Wednesday February 24, 2016 Day 741 have now done 3054 1/2 workouts in the last 2915 days.Eight years and a day to the DAY!

The record stands as of Wednesday February 24, 2016 Day 741 have now done 

3054 1/2  workouts in the last  2915 days.Eight years and a day to the DAY! 


Tuesday slept 9:45 pm to 6:45 am. Felt awesome. Wednesday , got on the  yellow machine @ 9:05 am burned 2205 calories in the hour..
My desire was to finish the workout strong. As I burned 768  calories in the last 20 minutes. One stipulation, the purple machine tends to offer less resistance and yield higher calorie burn numbers and the yellow machine tends to offer more resistance and yield lower calorie burn numbers. I used to focus in on using only the yellow machine because I knew the difference. However, I have decided to try to judge my energy level.  Example, on Monday Feb 22 I burned 2254 on the purple machine.
Felt amazing!

 So much to say about hitting another mile stone!

Daily question for highly determined individuals day 1983

The word today is therapeutic. Define therapeutic.

Of these four things which one do you consider to be for you, the most therapeutic?
Meditation
Music
Exercise
Alcohol
Of these four which one do you do most often? 

No comments:

Post a Comment