Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Day 1467 We are psyched and ready for this day!

Well, I guess we hit a new bench mark. 1001 posts.I like this bench mark a little better.Since June 19,2009 I have not missed a day of posting on this blog. Yep, on day 483 I started this workout blog and I done everyday since.How many consecutive days is that? A total of 984 days without a break.

Today I had a strong cardio as I burned more today in the hour than yesterday. Today my was 2339 in the hour where yesterday my burn was 2319 in the hour. I did not increase my other exercises though. Did 20 chin ups but I did diminish the assistance from 108  to 100. I did 200 killers,350 crunches and 430 q's. My plank was a good 4 minutes down and then a 2 minute up. My floor crunches were a solid 800. I again weighed in a t 182.

My diet is really simple fruits vegetables and whole grains as over the last two years I have been on a vegan diet. I seem to maintain good health as I make it a practice to push myself as hard as I can everyday. I am committed to a plan and I feel great that I do stick to it.

Day 1468 The illumination of 1500 is in the horizon

No comments:

Post a Comment