Monday, February 27, 2012

Day 1466 We should hit 1500 on April 1ST!

I feel a little different today. As yesterday was a completion of two two hour workouts in back to back days. My goal right now is to two hour workouts on the weekend. I love those workouts. My body just feels so good when I push myself through those 2 hours or more. Monday is sort of a relaxing workout when you consider the challenge of the previous two days.

I always seem to feel a little more wound up on Sunday and Sunday night.Today on Monday I got up at 410 am. Got on the machine at 455 am and did a short 2319 calorie burn in sixty minutes followed by a slight variation of my assisted chin up where I used 108 pounds of assistance rather than 112. I did 30 chin ups, 330 killers,450 crunches,500 q's 800 floors with added weight. Also 4 minutes of up planks and 4 minutes of down planks. Weight 182.

 Day 1467 We are psyched and ready for this day!

No comments:

Post a Comment