Saturday, February 25, 2012

Day 1464 I do work at night as I go for the daily double!

It is 630 the gym opens at 7 am.There is a cold wind ripping through the area. The objective is simple do 2 hours and 4 minutes. I would like to think, mentally it is done deal. This is a different schedule as I prepare for work which I need to be at in 10 and a half hours.

The day sets up for a good challenge. As I stand here by the computer typing away while the car warms up.

Here I go....
O---kay, after 2 hours and four minutes the Cybex arc trainer said I burned 4741 calories---O--kay! While I set up the settings it asks for your weight. for about 650 straight days I was putting in my weight plus about 10 pounds. A couple of months ago I decided to put the weight on the highest setting. I noticed it created more resistance. Once I felt more resistance I just assumed it was a better workout.So my calorie burn soared to much higher numbers and I can feel my legs getting stronger.

I chose to keep going after my incredible 2 hour 4 minute burn. I decided on 22 chin ups,300 killers,330 crunches 450 q's and 800 heavy floor( I added more weight) then 4 minute up and a 2 minute down.I weight in add a nice 178.

Day 1465 Yesterday, was 25TH double today, we go for 26 !

No comments:

Post a Comment