Friday, February 24, 2012

Day 1463 Were just roll Lin!

You know, every day we pay a price, and usually we get what we pay for. Even before any sort of currency was ever created people paid a price for everything. A caveman was paid for being ever mindful of every step he took each day.His price was being mindful and his pay was his life.

We all pay a price for everything we do.I believe it is as simple as all that.The bible says it best when it asks this question.What is the profit of a man, who wins the world but, loses his soul? The price is his soul and the pay is the world.

We all need to take a look at the price we are paying and realize that it is that price that is determining our pay. We are paying in installments and at the end what will we have?

Today as the snow flew and I awoke to a very white start. I went to the half empty gym and did a; 2285 calorie burn and a 33 chin up, 360 killer,360 crunch,450 q, 800 floor with a 4 minute plank workout. I again, weighed in at 181.

Day 1464 I do work at night as I go for the daily double!

No comments:

Post a Comment