Thursday, February 9, 2012

Day 1448 We are getting so close and technically I have done over four years of workouts! (1472)

These just numbers my fingers are putting down. This effort derived from sweat and energy and sacrifice. For the last fours I have gotten my body to do something I am grateful for. I have slugged through season after season day after ache or no ache to reach a point were I am excited about the next workout.

I can see many point of views. The one that is most obvious is to the one that is the one from the uninitiated the one where the first thought is why? What is the reason to do all that? Okay , that thought has crossed my mind? Then, when I go about defining all that I get my answer and I look at it from this point of view. All that is something that can not be explained. So all that is simply  really incomprehensible.
Unless. Unless what? Unless you have attempted to do it.

Today I felt awesome as I did burn 2350 an hour and did do 35 chin ups,350 killers,450 crunches,600 q's,800 floors and 4 minutes of plank. I sweated and tried real hard to complete each task. I weighed in at 183.

Day 1449 The day kitchen counter top comes. One day away from a double!

No comments:

Post a Comment