Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Day 1461 This is it, FOUR YEARS.Mom's birthday.

Mom, we miss you terribly,may God grant you eternal rest.It will be 12 years in May.We have missed you everyday since. 

Four years is the same amount of time my Dad served in World War II for the United States Army. I feel closer to my parents today for having completed this past four years.

Its funny, I remember distinctly when Obama was campaigning for his presidency I had just started my daily work outs. It seems like yesterday.

Today, I got back up to speed as I burned 2330 calories in the hour. I felt great pounding out 40 chin ups and 600 q's and  400 killers, 700 crunches with 4 minutes up and 2 down on the plank. No time for floors. I sweated good and weighed in at 180.

 Day 1462 -Now, we attack 1,500 on our way to five years.

No comments:

Post a Comment