Thursday, December 25, 2014

Day 316 I now have done 2614 workouts in 2489 days as of December 25,2014. Did a one hour dog walk as the gym was closed I used analternative way to spark my metabolic rate. My back has been stiff so agood walk with our dog was what I chose to replace my usual morechallenging workout. So be it. I have still completed 2614 workouts(defined as one hour of hard cardiovascular exercises) in 2489 dayswhich over 125 more workouts than days!

http://chirb.it/KDsOD2
Day 316 I now have done 2614 workouts in 2489 days as of December 25,  2014. Did a one  hour dog walk as the gym was closed I used an alternative way to spark my metabolic rate. My back has been stiff so a good walk with our dog was what I chose to replace my usual more challenging workout. So be it. I have still completed 2614 workouts( defined as one hour of hard cardiovascular exercises) in 2489 days which over 125 more workouts than days!

by getting on the Cybex arch trainee @ six  thirty this morning and setting the program to manual.Despite a tweaked back .Then I set my weight to 400 pounds even though I weigh only 185 that provides a tough challenge because now the machine thinks I can handle more resistance.The reason I set the program to manual was because it offers a great test of stamina to keep going without any drop in resistance. I then set my time to 120 minutes. Reason I love the challenge of being able to maintain the pace. Next, the resistance was set 100% and finally the incline was set to its highest level 10 which provides a good constant  steep grade. This blog is called I love to workout. One other note. Although I set the time for 120 minutes there is always a five minute cool down. At that time I then lower my resistance from 100% to 70%. So I actuallually do a 5 minute cool down every  time I workout. I have noticed that most people:
A- do not set the machine to manual
B- do not set their resistance above 50%
C- probably think I am crazy
So when you add in my extra 5 minutes everyday you can see that 5 x  is  x minutes which equals x more hours of workouts.However,I do not include that because I am not doing what I consider a hard cardiovascular workout during those 5 minutes of cool down.
By burning 4314 calories in 2 hours I exceeded my other high mark in a 2 hour workout. The highest I had done prior was 4245 on November 23,2014- Wow awesome some effort and workout
If I had continued at 2166 for another hour I would have beat the 4314 I did on 11/23 by burning 4332 in 2 hours. That was an awesome pace and hard cardiovascular workout!

Day 314 I now have done 2612 workouts in 2487 days as of December 23, 2014. Did a two hour workout today and burned 4339 calories.



Day 1595 Daily Questions for highly determined individuals

Rate this thought on a scale of 1-10 with 10 being the highest in terms of your level of belief.
As today is Christmas all around the world. Jesus one day healed 10 people that had leprosy. Of the 10 people he cured from one of worst diseases most of us can ever imagine how many of them said thank you? The answer is one. Which leads to this statement since only one person said thank you after someone did such an incredible act of kindness what more can we expect from a return on our daily efforts? Our lives will only turn out how are attitude allows us to be. Furthermore, should  our attitude be that everyone or everything we ever  have done  or will do will be accepted
by all is a set  up for disappointment. If we should go at life with an attitude that we  will give it all we got and should be grateful that  if 1/10 of our efforts will be received in a welcome manner then we will put  ourselves in a position to appreciate our lives more. The only things we can really control in this world are 1) our attitude 2) our activity- that is it. So be grateful on this Christmas Day, that you are in control over those two vital parts of your life.
















No comments:

Post a Comment