Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Day 308 I now have done 2602 workouts in 2481 days as of December 17, 2014


Day 308 I now have done 2602 workouts in 2481 days as of December 17, 2014. Did a one hour workout today and burned 2141 calories by getting on the Cybex arch trainer @ nine this morning and setting the program to manual. Then I set my weight to 400 pounds even though I weigh only 185 that provides a tough challenge because now the machine thinks I can handle more resistance.The reason I set the program to manual was because it offers a great test of stamina to keep going without any drop in resistance. I then set my time to 120 minutes. Reason I love the challenge of being able to maintain the pace. Next, the resistance was set 100% and finally the incline was set to its highest level 10 which provides a good constant  steep grade. This blog is called I love to workout. One other note. Although I set the time for 120 minutes there is always a five minute cool down. At that time I then lower my resistance from 100% to 70%. So I actuallually do a 5 minute cool down every  time I workout. I have noticed that most people:
A- do not set the machine to manual
B- do not set their resistance above 50%
C- probably think I am crazy
So when you add in my extra 5 minutes everyday you can see that 5 x  is  x minutes which equals x more hours of workouts.However,I do not include that because I am not doing what I consider a hard cardiovascular workout during those 5 minutes of cool down.
By burning 4314 calories in 2 hours I exceeded my other high mark in a 2 hour workout. The highest I had done prior was 4245 on November 23,2014- Wow awesome some effort and workout



Day 1587 Daily Questions for highly determined individuals

Accountability:
:  the quality or state of being accountableespecially  :  an obligation or willingness to accept responsibility or to account for one's actions 
On a scale of 1-10 rate your Accountability to yourself.
Now break it down.
Your  Physical health
Your mental health
Your social health
Your spiritual health
Give a number to each area from 1-10 with 10 being the highest

No comments:

Post a Comment