Sunday, June 26, 2016

The record stands as of Sunday June 26, 2016 Day 905 I have now done 3179 2/3 workouts in the last 3038 days. Eight years and one hundred twenty four days to the DAY! THREE THOUSAND PLUS DAYS!!!

The record stands as of Sunday June 26, 2016 Day 905  I have now done 3179 2/3 workouts in the last 3038  days. Eight years and one hundred twenty four days to the DAY! THREE THOUSAND PLUS  DAYS!!! 


 Saturday  slept  10:45 pm to 5:30am  felt excellently better, had some challenges( slept in a house with power. Restarted Flexo plex and  stopped taking tea Wednesday 6/8  on 6/1/16 Got on the purple Cybex Arc trainer 8:10am burned 2147 calories in the  sixty minutes  burned 735 calories in last 20 minutes.I felt awesome! 

After picking up a pair of headphones to use on the radio show on I do, I've been inclined to get my money's worth. I enjoyed listening to some awesome sports talk.

Felt extra ordinary👍 As my speed. Got my ninth B12 shot June 22.  Took Vita Pulse for the Thirty fourth day. 

After picking up a pair of headphones to use on the radio show on I do, I've been inclined to get my money's worth. I enjoyed listening on my ipad to some awesome sports talk.

Felt extra ordinary👍 As my speed. Worked out in my work clothes. Got my fifth B12 shot June 1st  . Took Vita Pulse for the Thirty fifth  day. 

 I am also not hungry and do not feel I need to eat a lot+ my shoulder feels a lot better!

Vita Pulse  came in Thursday 5/19/2016 . ( per Pharmacist no reaction to Vita Pulse and thyroid med I will began  taking VP in the am 5/21/16 As I am excited to learn what the second generation of antioxidants can do for me! I am on my 35th day of taking Vita Pulse. I feel good. There are many components to my feeling good first, I increased  5/26/16 my levothyroxine 50 milligrams and I have been getting a B12 shot weekly. On  6/8 received my 9 TH B 12 shot - I have been getting one a week since 4/27/16. However, I missed one week. 

Energy generates energy.  It's one thing to do some thing and feel great while doing it, it's another thing to think about what was done and feel awesome about it. However, doing it thinking back on it and writing about it as the best. It is for those reasons why I keep a blog. Hundred eight days since the fall, upon further review, it was a trip! (3/4/16)

Daily question for highly determined individuals 2108



What do these letters stand for? F E A R?

No comments:

Post a Comment