Saturday, June 4, 2016

The record stands as of Saturday June 4, 2016 Day 883 I have now done 31562 workouts in the last 3015 days.Eight years and one hundred two days to the DAY! THREE THOUSAND PLUS DAYS!!!

The record stands as of Saturday June 4, 2016 Day 883  I have now done 31562 workouts in the last 3015 days.Eight years and one hundred  two  days to the DAY! 

THREE THOUSAND PLUS  DAYS!!! 


Friday slept  11:35pm to 3:45 am . Felt excellently better, had some challenges( slept in a house with power). Restarted Flexo plex and pure green tea on 6/1/16 Got on the purple Cybex Arc trainer pm burned  2466 calories in the hour. Not sure how I burned that many calories. I believe that the machine made a mistake.

Felt extra ordinary👍 As my speed increased I felt.  Burned 724 calories  in last 20 minutes! Got my fifth B12 shot June 1st  . Took Vita Pulse for the thirteenth  day. 

 I am also not hungry and do not feel I need to eat a lot+ my shoulder feels a lot better!

Vita Pulse  came in Thursday 5/19/2016 . ( per Pharmacist no reaction to Vita Pulse and thyroid med I will began  taking VP in the am 5/21/16 As I am excited to learn what the second generation of antioxidants can do for me! I am on my 12th day of taking Vita Pulse. I feel good. There are many components to my feeling good first, I increased my levothyroxine 50 milligrams and I have been getting a B12 shot weekly. 

Energy generates energy.  It's one thing to do some thing and feel great while doing it, it's another thing to think about what was done and feel awesome about it. However, doing it thinking back on it and writing about it as the best. It is for those reasons why I keep a blog. Eighty seven days since the fall upon further review it was a trip! (3/4/16)

 Daily question for highly determined individuals 2086


What in this world is more important than your happiness?




No comments:

Post a Comment