Sunday, March 6, 2016

The record stands as of Saturday March 5, 2016 Day 791 I have now done 3064 1/2 workouts in the last 2925 days.Eight years and eleven days to the DAY!

The record stands as of Saturday  March 5, 2016 Day 791 I have now done 

3064 1/2  workouts in the last  2925 days.Eight years and  eleven days to the DAY! 

Friday  slept 12:45 am to 3:45 am. Felt not well, had some challenges. As we all do. Some are more than others. I fell down on way to my car and banged my head on a cement wall.Was bleeding pretty steady finally slowed down the bleeding I went home, slept got up. After I was up for a few minutes realized my wrist was really sore, went to work . After I finished my work I started the process of checking myself checked by medical people. Went  to campus police to report fall,  then went  to see Doctor, he refer to go to emergency I was admitted to the hospital the released at 440 pm. I was given treatment for the cut on my head,a CAT scan for my head and a splint for my  sprained wrist and  was told NO workouts for two days. The reason the Doctor said no work outs for two days she wants to see everything get back to normal no cloudy head and no bleeding. Well, as of last night ( Saturday ) the bleeding did stop.I feel awake and energized. so yesterday under Docs orders I did not do a workout. The only workouts I have missed in the last eight years and eleven days were because the Doctors have ordered me not to do them.


Here is my latest workout-

Friday , got on the  purple machine @ 3:07 pm burned 2240 calories in the hour.

My desire was to do an awesome workout . Boy, I did that!  In the last 20 minutes  in burned 760 calories. 
That was a 36.8 per minute calorie burn!
 So much to say about hitting another mile stone!

Daily question for highly determined individuals day 1993

What do you sense that you like the most about yourself?
Why? 

No comments:

Post a Comment