Sunday, December 15, 2013

Day 8? After shoveling snow and attending church

Setting the record straight.On February 23, 2008 I did a one hour cardiovascular workout. For the next 2112 days I did a least 1 hour of hard cardio workout each and every. On 114 of those 2113 days I did  a 2 hour hard cardio workout. On 2 of those days I did a three hour workout. In everyone of my workouts I gave myself 5 minute cool down.All total including today, I have done an average of more than one hour of a hard cardio workout a day over the last 2120 days.All total I have done 2236 1 hour of hard cardio workouts. On Dec 5th 2013 at 12 noon after completing my 2113TH day of doing at least one hour of a hard cardio workout, I was rushed to the hospital in an ambulance.I was dis charged from the Hospital on Dec 6th at 4pm. At that point I had a decision to make.I choose to listen to the doctors I was not confident how my body would do after having had an IV in my arm for 34 hours.On the second day I rested.


The medicines give the stomach an unsettled feeling however, The doses are done. As the frosty air is here.
And snow flies and is forecasted to intensify.

Day 1218 Daily questions for highly determined individual

When you are a 100 percent correct and a person questions your accuracy how much of a challenge is it for you to show humility? How much of a challenge is it to feel some humility?

Day 1217 Daily questions for highly determined individual

Perfection can never be accomplished but, how close we get to attaining our mark we can moderated by the hour.Do you believe that the challenge that is in all of us is to reach perfection in our ability to handle 4 vital areas (mental,physical,social and spiritual) our lives? What person do you know that is close to perfection in those 4 vitals areas of their lives?

Day 1216 Daily questions for highly determined individual

Should we measure each other by our deeds or by our heart?


Day 1215 Daily questions for highly determined individual

I love the story of a Christmas Carole by Charles Dickins.The simple concept of bad turning good because of the spirit of the season. Of all the Christmas you haave experienced and of all the people you have known, have you ever recalled a time when a person has switched who they were and their attitude because of a the Christmas season? Who is your mind do you feel can benefit the most from this transformation? How will you help them?

Day 1214 Daily questions for highly determined individual

I am determined to get very good at one or more very important parts in my life that will help me grow as a person.
Rate that statement on a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being the highest.



Day 1213 Daily questions for highly determined individual

Are you more excited about the the future, or are you more satisfied with your accomplishments?


Day 1212 . Daily questions for highly determined individual

How much do you really need to feel happy?


Day 1211 Daily questions for highly determined individual

Define Pre problem.
What are your pre problems for today?
What you are going to do to prevent them from becoming problems?
How  will it make you feel after you take some action to prevent your pre problems becoming problems?

 I will get back to my workouts today.

As we did 115th double where we do 2 hours of hard cardio.
Did a great workout and it felt fantastic. Burned 2074 calories in 60 minutes and did

5 sets of inclined crunches at about 50 each set.Friday 13TH no crunches
Practiced Tai Qi and weighed in at 186.

I have now done 2236 workouts in 2123 days

No comments:

Post a Comment