Friday, December 6, 2013

Day 2114 The streak really has not ended

Day 2114 The streak faces it's toughest challenge as I spent the night in the hospital.Yesterday was a serious battle as my stomach got very  sore and made nauseous . I sweated a lot and was in enough pain to be incoherent . I was brought to the hospital by ambulance. Today, I am here being put through tests hoping it's just an infection of the colon a type of colitis and they okay me to do the workout. Anatomy of illness.Dr Norman Cousins.

No such luck. As I got home from the hospital at 545 and then ate and am now resting. I with think about getting back in the groove tomorrow.

I still have done 113 more workouts than days that have elapsed since February 23, 2008. So in my mind the streak is not really over. 2226 workouts in 2114 days not bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment