Thursday, April 27, 2017

As of Thursday April 27, 2017 ( spring time day 39) I have now done 3468.36 workouts ln the last 3351 days =1.0350 117. 30days!

Week total for April 23-April 29 320  minutes. Hurt my leg on Saturday March 25th 2017.

I am in hot pursuit of doing  420 minutes for week of April 23-29 .
On Thursday , today I did 65 minutes.


Today, is the first day for the rest of my life.
So, whats the Spin for this week? What do you say when you talk to people. Here it is-



 My goal over the next 52 weeks is to gain 1 hour a week so by years end of I will be a plus 52  hours. As of end of eighth week I am at  3 hours 24 minutes hours under.
Special note: this is a goal that may need to be modified. The benefit of the goal at this point is to keep me accountable to the hours and how my body responds to the hours.

Nine years sixty three days to the DAY! THREE THOUSAND THREE HUNDRED AND SIXTY PLUS DAYS!!! 

9 YEARS! BREAK OUT THE ACAI BOWL!

On Tuesday,  9/20/2016 The first bottle of Entroocell Focus arrived. I am planning on taking the first two of 71 tablets - 
On Wednesday September 21, 2016 took first tablet of  Entroocell Focus.

Its been 226 days since 9/13/16 when I had my cortisone shot in my left shoulder.

Then, I ordered Procosamine from Usana 
First order should arrive by 3/21 WHERE IS IT?
Came in on  Thursday 3/16/17

 Since the fall, upon further review, it was a trip on  (3/4/2016) 


Please soak in some motivation! On this chat on motivation that talks about 


 Anticipating doing something great




Day 2405 Daily questions for highly determined individuals 

Yours and mine lives can change for the better in a matter of moments.

Rate this statement on a scale of 1-10 with 10 being the highest in terms of your level of belief. 

Why did you rate that statement with that number?

No comments:

Post a Comment