Saturday, April 15, 2017

As of Friday 14, 2017( spring time day 26 )I have now done 3457.93 workouts ln the last 3338 days =1.0359 + 119.93 days!

Week total for April 9-April 15 260 minutes. Hurt my leg on Saturday March 25th 2017.
I am taking it slow. Saturday am pain not as bad - work load prohibited workout opportunity. A day of work up at 3:40 am then and banged out a good 60 on a healthy leg after a day of 8 hours of work. The body attached to my brain said you got it today go for it, result a superior round of hard cardiovascular exercise. 
 However, I am listening to my body more. Today, my body said I have been up and down on my knees there fore I have done about 30 lunges lets not put too much more pressure on the aggravated and healing muscle. It sounds wimpy to me but, I listened. Now its saturday 4:43 am and I feel fine after a pre bed shower,vitamins and no  ibuprofen. This is a good example.
 My goal over the next 52 weeks is to gain 1 hour a week so by years end of I will be a plus 52  hours. As of end of seventh week I am at  1 hours 24 minutes hours under.
Special note: this is a goal that may need to be modified. The benefit of the goal at this point is to keep me accountable to the hours and how my body responds to the hours.

Nine years fifty two days to the DAY! THREE THOUSAND THREE HUNDRED AND SIXTY PLUS DAYS!!! 

9 YEARS! BREAK OUT THE ACAI BOWL!

On Tuesday,  9/20/2016 The first bottle of Entroocell Focus arrived. I am planning on taking the first two of 71 tablets - 
On Wednesday September 21, 2016 took first tablet of  Entroocell Focus.

Its been 213 days since 9/13/16 when I had my cortisone shot in my left shoulder.

Then, I ordered Procosamine from Usana 
First order should arrive by 3/21 WHERE IS IT?
Came in on  Thursday 3/16/17

 Since the fall, upon further review, it was a trip on  (3/4/2016) 


Please soak in some motivation! On this chat on motivation that talks about 


 Weighing your options



Day 2392  Daily questions for highly determined individuals 

I feel life is a constant process of plan, do and review.

Rate this statement on a scale of 1-10 with 10 being the highest in terms of your level of belief. 

Why did you rate that statement with that number?

No comments:

Post a Comment