Monday, April 24, 2017

As of Sunday April 23, 2017 ( spring time day 35) I have now done 3464.06 workouts ln the last 3347 days =1.0349+ 117. 06 days!

Week total for April 23-April 29 60 minutes. Hurt my leg on Saturday March 25th 2017.
I am taking it slow. Saturday am pain not as bad - Looking at the numbers over the 9 year and 2 months period, I can see its a great accomplishment to do a more than a sixty minutes ( 1.0349) of hard cardio vascular workout each day.  I have taken a step back to do only thirty minutes on some days to help understand the pain I experienced about thirty days ago. On the day of my malady, I was at 130.35 days over for the nine year period. Then my left leg became very uncooperative. A occupational therapist from work gave me a diagnosis over the phone and prescribed; rest, medicine and ice.
I did not mind the ice and medicine but, I was not happy with the rest.
So, it came to pass. Now my mind set it to avoid the pain in the muscle above the knee.
As I have been told by the therapist that the pain came from over use of the muscle above the left knee. So now I conclude that this is an occupational ailment not a workout ailment. As I sit at only  + 117.06 days and having fallen back 13.29 days.    
I must ask myself, how do I go forward? 
Eight weeks ago I set a yearly goal of gaining an a day week. Which as of this past month could be difficult. 
Here is the plan do 65 minutes for 6 days a week and 30  minutes one day a week. That will equal 420 minutes a week and will keep me on at 117.06 plus days for ten years by February 23, 2018!
 However, I am listening to my body more. Today, my body said go for it! Now, it is Monday @ 8:46 am I am  looking forward to a good workout today.
Today, is the first day for the rest of my life.
So, whats the Spin for this week?


 My goal over the next 52 weeks is to gain 1 hour a week so by years end of I will be a plus 52  hours. As of end of eighth week I am at  3 hours 24 minutes hours under.
Special note: this is a goal that may need to be modified. The benefit of the goal at this point is to keep me accountable to the hours and how my body responds to the hours.

Nine years sixty days to the DAY! THREE THOUSAND THREE HUNDRED AND SIXTY PLUS DAYS!!! 

9 YEARS! BREAK OUT THE ACAI BOWL!

On Tuesday,  9/20/2016 The first bottle of Entroocell Focus arrived. I am planning on taking the first two of 71 tablets - 
On Wednesday September 21, 2016 took first tablet of  Entroocell Focus.

Its been 222 days since 9/13/16 when I had my cortisone shot in my left shoulder.

Then, I ordered Procosamine from Usana 
First order should arrive by 3/21 WHERE IS IT?
Came in on  Thursday 3/16/17

 Since the fall, upon further review, it was a trip on  (3/4/2016) 


Please soak in some motivation! On this chat on motivation that talks about 


 Purpose, find yours



Day 2401 Daily questions for highly determined individuals 

I know that once I get passed the fear of doing what  I need to do  success is waiting for me.

Rate this statement on a scale of 1-10 with 10 being the highest in terms of your level of belief. 

Why did you rate that statement with that number?

No comments:

Post a Comment