Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Day 2006 Do you remember year 2006?


Day 1101 daily questions for highly determined individuals

What is the most courageous thing that you have done all summer?  After you did it, how did it make you feel?

Day 1100 daily questions for highly determined individuals

I gave you who I was at the time, it was not what you wanted.Does it ease the rejection if I realize it was offered at a bad time?

Day 1099 daily questions for highly determined individuals

How do you rate this statement from 1-10 with 10 being the highest. If I am taught "something" that helps me, I need to teach that "something" to some one else.Why did you use that number for a rating?

Day 1098 daily questions for highly determined individuals

Tell me if you agree with this pattern of thought? The only way to get something done is by taking action that enables you to complete the task Correct?Therefore, the same thought applies to getting something "big" done only difference is it requires massive action to complete the task. "Big" can mean important.Right? So when it comes to your life and the goals you have layed out that are "big" you must take massive action to accomplish them, correct?
Question: Thinking about the goals you have prioritized in your life, that you feel are "big" have you taken massive action to achieve them?


Day 1097 daily questions for highly determined individuals

What is your litmus test? Describe your way of testing.
A test for chemical acidity or basicity using litmus paper. 2. A test that uses a single indicator to prompt a decision.

Day 1096 daily questions for highly determined individuals

Rate this statement on a scale of 1-10 with 10 being the highest.

This is you speaking, If I believe I can, I will.

It is fitting that on such a gorgeous day that  a huge milestone is hit.

Day 1095 daily questions for highly determined individuals

On a scale from 1-10 with 10 being the highest rate these statements.
I love it when I am recognized for hard work.
I know I am a hard worker I don't need anybody else to tell me.

Day 1094 daily questions for highly determined individuals

Yesterday, were you a leader? A follower? Or should you have just gotten out of the way? What will you do today, to improve your status?

Day 1093 daily questions for highly determined individuals
When was  the last time an uncontrollable urge set your goals back?
What mechanisms do you have in place to control your negative urges?

Day 1092 daily questions for highly determined individuals

Is clarity power? Rate your expectation on today being a great day from 1-10 with ten being the highest.What conditions would have to exist for your number to go up?

We have a great sports talk show last night thanks for your interest!
Great show as we had three new callers. Great job guys!

Its a great call in sports talk radio show TONIGHT and every Friday, from 8 to 10 pm call in with some comments at 203 479-8807.See ya tonight!

As we did our 89TH double-on Day 1962.
Today Day 1975 we did our 90TH double and burned 4192 calories in 120 minutes.
Day 1983 we did our 91ST DOUBLE and burned 4360.
Day 1990 we did our 92ND DOUBLE and burned 4330
workout # 2082
On Day 1997 did the 93RD DOUBLE and burned 4193
On day 2004 we did our 94th double burned 4207
Today is workout # 2100

Burned 4207 in 120 minutes on  Day 2004 as we did or 94 double with no fan and a hood.

Burned 2116 in 60 on day 2006 I finished with a surge. The surge,I burned 41 calories in the final minute.Which made the workout all the more sweeter.
I asked myself to rate my expectation on the level of appreciation of the workout. I would say the level going in was about a 7. However, coming out it was and is a 9.

The daily toil yesterday was worth noting, but ..... it is another beautiful day so let us leave it at that.

Felt absolutely awesome, as I was mightily challenged.  The humidity has gone up a tad dropped the current dew point is...61.

50 pullups
220 old style very very steep wow!
270 very medium depth
330 crunches incline
410 crunches
500 more crunches
5 minutes of plank 3 ways
51 Ab machine
practiced a lot of tai chi Tie Qi proper pronunciation more than yesterday. Good balance? yes
Tai Chi class awesome! Next class- tomorrow, Wednesday August 21st. 181. I went 16 hours without food or drink. Sat 9pm to  Sunday 3 pm day 2004

No comments:

Post a Comment