Thursday, August 15, 2013

Day 2001 a space odyessey

Day 1096 daily questions for highly determined individuals

Rate this statement on a scale of 1-10 with 10 being the highest.

This is you speaking, If I believe I can, I will.

It is fitting that on such a gorgeous day that  a huge milestone is hit.

Day 1095 daily questions for highly determined individuals

On a scale from 1-10 with 10 being the highest rate these statements.
I love it when I am recognized for hard work.
I know I am a hard worker I don't need anybody else to tell me.

Day 1094 daily questions for highly determined individuals

Yesterday, were you a leader? A follower? Or should you have just gotten out of the way? What will you do today, to improve your status?

Day 1093 daily questions for highly determined individuals
When was  the last time an uncontrollable urge set your goals back?
What mechanisms do you have in place to control your negative urges?

Day 1092 daily questions for highly determined individuals

Is clarity power? Rate your expectation on today being a great day from 1-10 with ten being the highest.What conditions would have to exist for your number to go up?

Day 1091 daily questions for highly determined individuals

We all have a general concept of what we think the other person understands. The sad thing is, we do not really know what they really understand. How difficult is it for you to judge some else without really knowing what they believe is reality? How comfortable, do you sit when judging others?

How many unsuccessful attempts would you make in one twenty four hour period of time of trying to reach someone if, you felt that they really wanted to talk to you?

I suppose there is no harm  expanding on  a recent question.
Will our brain present an answer to any question we ask it?
I guess to clarify this we need to understand what we mean by the word answer. Answer could mean a lucid precise response or a simple I don't know. Now, there are other avenues of thought.
How long will our brain continue to "search" for the answer?
Great show as we had three new callers. Great job guys!

Its a great call in sports talk radio show every Friday, from 8 to 10 pm call in with some comments at 203 479-8807.See ya tonight!
as we did our 89TH double-on Day 1962.
Today Day 1975 we did our 90TH double and burned 4192 calories in 120 minutes.
Day 1983 we did our 91ST DOUBLE and burned 4360.
Day 1990 we did our 92ND DOUBLE and burned 4330
workout # 2082
On Day 1997 did the 93RD DOUBLE and burned 4193
Today is workout # 2094

Burned 2106 on  Day 2001
I finished with a surge. The surge, made the workout all the more sweeter.
I asked myself to rate my expectation on the level of appreciation of the workout. I would say the level going in was about a 7. However, coming out it was and is a 9.

The daily toil yesterday was worth noting, but ..... it is another beautiful day so let us leave it at that.

Felt awesome, as I was mightily challenged.  The humidity has dropped the current dew point is...52.Sensational!

32 pullups
250 old style very very steep wow!
350 very medium depth
440 crunches incline
510 crunches
620 more crunches
5 minutes of plank 3 ways
51 Ab machine
practiced a lot of tai chi Tie Qi proper pronunciation more than yesterday. Good balance? yes
Tai Chi class awesome! Next class- tomorrow, Wednesday August 14TH. 181. Eating peanuts out of hand last night? Yes- .

No comments:

Post a Comment