Sunday, October 16, 2016

The record stands as of Sunday October 16, 2016 Day 1018 I have now done 3286 workouts in the last 3149 days. Eight years and Two hundred thirty six days to the DAY! THREE THOUSAND ONE HUNDRED PLUS DAYS!!!

Saturday slept 12:45 am to 6:30 am felt excellently better,  no leg cramp ( slept in a house with power. Started taking Limbex  have taken 242 tablets so far.( as of this Sunday 12:48 pm  )


Got  on the purple arc trainer at 7:40 am burned  4464 calories in the 121 minutes. Highlight of the workout? Burning 4426 calories in the last 120 minutes. Had  a tremendous amount of energy. Worked nine and a half hours . Was  so psyched to beat Thursday's number!  
I was  psyched  enough!

Got a cortisone shot in my left shoulder around 3:30 on Tuesday 9/13/16 told by  Doc not to workout til Wednesday.

I felt a special sense of accomplishment when I completed my vow of doing a two hour hard cardiovascular workout this morning.
Slept good ! 


Also,  parlaying the taking of  56 Nootrocell tablets as of Sunday 10/16/16 3:11 pm 
Received only one bottle despite the fact that I ordered and paid for 5 bottles. Waiting for them to confirm that they will send the right amount of bottles.
Yesterday  10/5/16 ordered 5 month supply.
I felt amazingly sharp and clear in my thinking and movements. The feeling is difficult to explain but it's definitely making a difference. My desire and ability to focus and solve challenges has improved. 


About  742 hours ( 12:52 pm) hours of receiving the cortisone shot in my left shoulder. 

In a thoughtful moment consider this! You  take a wash cloth when it is dirty you rinse it out and clean it as good as you can. Then it is ready for use again.Right?  Today, I felt like that wash cloth as I challenge myself second by second. I emptied all that was in me in the spirit of renewal. Now my body, mind and soul are  refreshed. 

I  absolutely love the first thing in the am workouts!!!!

On Tuesday,  9/20/2016 The first bottle of Entroocell Focus arrived. I am planning on taking the first two of 60 tablets - on Wednesday September 21, 2016
Took my first tablet of Nootrocell felt different,  a little sharper as I did a great workout and was very conversational while doing it! 

Today is 15th year since 911 - I was well aware of the danger many of us felt. As it all unfolded it became apparent that this was no accident we  were attacked on the contiguous states for the first time since the revolutionary war! You could sense the absolute hatred build against the people  who did these demonic activities.

 thyroid is now at the proper level. As I resumed taking the Levothyroxine.
I have taken 242 tablets of Limbex. 2 bottles  down! Working on third bottle. I am not truly getting a reading on the effective of the Limbex because I had the cortisone shot on September 13, 2016. 

Took 2 B 12 lozenges on 9/2/2016

Energy generates energy.  It's one thing to do some thing and feel great while doing it, it's another thing to think about what was done and feel awesome about it. However, doing it thinking back on it and writing about it as the best. It is for those reasons why I keep a blog. Two Hundred  and twenty five days since the fall, upon further review, it was a trip! (3/4/16)


Please soak in some motivation! On this chat on motivation that talks 

The true meaning of the Packer sweep!
 

Day 2222  Daily question for highly determined individuals

The lord is a God of justice.

Rate this statement on a scale of 1-10 with 10 being the highest in terms of your level of belief. 

Why did you rate that statement with that number?

No comments:

Post a Comment