Wednesday, August 31, 2016

The record stands as of Tuesday August 30, 2016 Day 970 I have now done 3239 workouts in the last 3102 days. Eight years and one hundred eighty eight days to the DAY! THREE THOUSAND ONE HUNDRED PLUS DAYS!!!

Monday   slept 9:15 to 4:15 am ( accidentally put my phone on silent  which cased me to sleep a half more than I had planned) felt excellently better, had some challenges( slept in a house with power. Started taking Limbex  have taken 104 tablets so far.( as of this  Wednesday 9:22 am After a twenty four break from the humidity it is now on the rise.current dew point 70 - Now the humidity is back, AC back on !   -  (got on the purple arc trainer 3:30 pm burned  2091  calories in the 60 minutes . Highlight of the workout? Burning 706 calories in the last 20 minutes. Wow! What a rush! I love it! My body feels refreshed and my energy level has been high!

(Worked 9 1/2 hours - reality check do to the accounts on the route and the disorganization of the product flow and management the time projected to complete the task is not, and has not been accurate. The result of the circumstances has been me the FTM working extra hours and not being paid for the extra hours that have been needed to service the accounts on a daily basis.)
I love the first thing in the am workouts!!

Had a lot more energy today.

 thyroid is now at the proper level. As I resumed taking the Levothyroxine.
I have taken 104 tablets of Limbex. 1 bottle down! Working on second bottle. 

Energy generates energy.  It's one thing to do some thing and feel great while doing it, it's another thing to think about what was done and feel awesome about it. However, doing it thinking back on it and writing about it as the best. It is for those reasons why I keep a blog. Hundred  and seventy days since the fall, upon further review, it was a trip! (3/4/16)

Day 2174 Daily question for highly determined individuals


Rate this statement on a scale of 1-10 with 10 being the highest in terms of your level of belief. 
I'm a grounded individual. 
Why did you rate that statement with that number?

No comments:

Post a Comment