Monday, August 15, 2016

The record stands as of Monday August 15, 2016 Day 955 I have now done 3226 workouts in the last 3087 days. Eight years and one hundred seventy three days to the DAY! THREE THOUSAND ONE HUNDRED PLUS DAYS!!!

Sunday   slept   from 6 pm to 9 pm then 1230 am to 3:45 am felt excellently better, had some challenges( slept in a house with power. Started taking Limbex  have taken 59 tablets so far.( as of this moment 6:45 pm Monday   ) After working 7 hour and 45 minutes - hair actually got cut! (got on the yellow arc trainer 2:35 pm burned  2156 calories in the 60 minutes . Highlight of the workout? Burning 731 calories in the last 20 minutes.

I felt so refreshed it was and is, an awesome feeling when the energy is there and used in a very strenuous effort. Thank you God!

 I got my 16TH B 12 shot. August 15


After picking up a pair of headphones to use on the radio show on I do, I've been inclined to get my money's worth. I enjoyed listening to some awesome sports talk.They got a little dinged up yesterday 7/26.

Always trying anything that will naturally relieve joint pain- ordered a trial offer of Limbex (came in on 7/26/2016) today 7/19/2016 I believe unlike Supple, Omega XL AND Flexo Plex. This is Limbex that has all the ingredients of the other supplements plus more Boswellia Frankincense - I believe will do the trick and cut my pain in half at least. 

Felt extra ordinary👍 As my speed. Got my thirteenth Amanda  B12 shot August 11 Took Vita Pulse for the Eighty six  day. Took my last Levothyroxine checked there was no refills at Stop & Shop pharm I am having my blood check today 6/29/16 ? Picked up Another order of Levothyroxine -Will start the third month of 50 mg strength on Friday 7/29 

I do have a refill with this prescription. 

4/27 25mg 5/27, 6/27 7/27 all 50 mg

Results came back and my thyroid is now at the proper level. As I resumed taking the Levothyroxine.

I have taken 59 tablets of Limbex.

Felt extra ordinary👍 As my speed. Got my fifth B12 shot June 1st.

 I am also not hungry and do not feel I need to eat a lot+ my shoulder feels a lot better!

Vita Pulse  came in Thursday 5/19/2016 . ( per Pharmacist no reaction to Vita Pulse and thyroid med I will began  taking VP in the am 5/21/16 As I am excited to learn what the second generation of antioxidants can do for me! I am on my 83 rd  day of taking Vita Pulse. I feel good. There are many components to my feeling good first, I increased  5/26/16 my levothyroxine 50 milligrams and I have been getting a B12 shot weekly. On  7/20 received my 13th  B 12 shot - I have been getting one a week since 4/27/16. However, I missed one week. 

Energy generates energy.  It's one thing to do some thing and feel great while doing it, it's another thing to think about what was done and feel awesome about it. However, doing it thinking back on it and writing about it as the best. It is for those reasons why I keep a blog. Hundred  fifty six days since the fall, upon further review, it was a trip! (3/4/16)

Day 2160 Daily question for highly determined individuals


I have never been a situation where I see the future and cannot seem to have people believe in my vision.

Why did you rate that statement with that number?

No comments:

Post a Comment